2015 Polaris Industries RZR XP® 1000 EPS - Havasu Red Pearl
Stock Image: Havasu Red Pearl
RZR XP® 1000 EPS - Havasu Red Pearl
- 110 HP ProStar® 1000 H.O. EFI Engine
- NEW! High Flow Clutch Intake System
- Exclusive Walker Evans Needle Shocks
- 999cc ProStar EFI Engine: Designed specifically for extreme performance, the Polaris ProStar 1000 engine features 999ccs of big bore twin displacement and all of the hallmark ProStar features. This includes dual overhead cams, electronic fuel injection, and 4 valves per cylinder. It also features 48MM throttle bodies and long-tip fuel injectors giving the 2015 RZR XP 1000 instant throttle response, quick to rev characteristics, and the highest horsepower in the sport SxS market.
- 110 HP ProStar 1000 H.O.: For 2015 we wanted even more power and torque! So we tweaked the cams, installed bigger valve springs, raised the compression and optimized the fuel map to give you 110 horses of High Output power. Dual overhead cams (DOHC) actuate four-oversized valves per cylinder, slamming a huge fuel charge into the combustion chambers of the engine for maximum performance.
- High-Flow Clutch Intake System: We've completely re-designed the clutch cover, secondary helix and ducting system to offer the most durable clutch system ever on the RZR XP 1000. New ducting provides twice as much airflow and decreasing belt temperature by over 50 degrees.
- Near Bottomless Feel with Exclusive Walker Evans Shocks: Industry-exclusive Walker Evans needle shocks deliver next level performance and tuning capabilities. Aside from the ingenious anti-bottom needle technology, the 2.5-inch diameter rear shocks feature tool-less 16-position compression dampening control, allowing you to tune for the perfect ride for any condition.
- The Most Advanced Suspension for Most Control and Smoothest Ride: The race-inspired 3-link trailing arm rear suspension serves up an incredible 18-inches of rear wheel travel. Matched to an astounding 16-inches of front suspension travel and 13.5-inches of ground clearance, the king of the RZR family conquers the worst terrain Mother Nature has to offer.
- Long Travel Dual A-Arm Independent Front Suspension: The dual A-arm front suspension on the RZR XP 1000 delivers a plush 16-inches of travel and features a dual coil-over spring design. By using two individual springs and a crossover point versus a single dual rate spring, the RZR XP 1000 delivers a smooth, precise ride no matter the terrain.
- Industry Leading Ground Clearance and Wheelbase: The RZR XP 1000 is built upon a 90-inch wheelbase and 13.5-inches of ground clearance. The chassis and suspension combo smoothes the harshest terrain without unwanted chassis pitch; and delivers unmatched control and comfort without sacrificing agility. Giving you our legendary razor sharp handling even in the most challenging terrain.
- High Performance on Demand All-Wheel Drive System: The On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive System is revamped with an 80 percent improvement in strength over the standard system. The result is the most durable front drive system ever found on a RZR. The system features close ratio final drive to keep the front wheels pulling stronger and longer maximizing power delivery to the ground on even the loosest terrain. The reduction provides increased traction without sacrificing steering effort to provide unmatched point-and-shoot handling.
- Performance Optimized Suspension Geometry: A race-inspired 3-link rear suspension maximizes acceleration, sharpens control, and improves straight-line tracking by keeping the tires in contact with the ground more often. Polaris redesigned the already best-in-class 3-link suspension introduced in 2011 with revised geometry to offer 25% more ground clearance from leading edge of tire in regards to the trailering arm; optimized camber gain for improved traction; and a longer trailing arm for added strength.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering: Revised front suspension geometry and standard Electronic Power Steering (EPS) results in less steering effort and delivers the ultimate in control with reduced rider fatigue.
- Factory Installed Doors: It’s now easier than ever to get behind the wheel of a Polaris RZR thanks to factory installed half –doors and their spacious curved design. The doors feature an easy to access latch and striker assembly for one-hand operation; arched mid-point design for greater cockpit space and elbow room inside and bolster protection from debris on the outside; and can be easily outfitted with a host of integrated accessories.
- Bolstered Bucket Seat with Slider: All-day comfort and high-performance support highlight the RZR XP 1000 performance comfort seat. Deep side bolsters keep both driver and passenger secure and ready to tackle any terrain, while 50% more padding provides superior comfort. Easy to adjust driver’s and passenger seat slider makes for quick comfort. Not to mention, the waterproof internal membrane on the seat makes for a drier ride leading to the best seats on the market.
- Comfortable and Convenient Interior: The cockpit of the RZR XP 1000 offers the most comfort and convenience of any RZR. A High Performance steering wheel with 10" tilt adjustability and center storage box with cell-phone holder place everything within reach, including the re-designed glovebox with a quick turn latch. Driver and passenger footrests and adjustable seat sliders allows you to fine tune your seating position and Dryseat technology resists moisture, while LED interior lighting adds a touch of style.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 999 cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm Walker Evans 2 in. Needle Shocks (comp adjust/res.) 16 in. (40.6 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Trailing Arm Walker Evans 2.5 in. Needle Shocks (comp adjust/remote res.) 18 in. (45.7 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front & Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission
- Front Tires: 29 x 9-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Rear Tires: 29 x 11-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 28 x 22 x 7 in. (72 x 57 x 17.8 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 9.5 gal. (36 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 119 x 64 x 73.75 in. (302.2 x 162.6 x 187.3 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 740 lb. (335.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 90 in. ( 228.6 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,379 lb. (625.5 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Havasu Red Pearl
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge: Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Tachometer, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Hour Meter, Service Indicator, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp Light, Seatbelt Reminder Light; DC Outlet
- Lighting: White LED, High/Low & Red LED Tail/Brake Lights
NOTES:May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories. The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- 999 cc
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm Walker Evans 2 in. Needle Shocks (comp adjust/res.)
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Calipers
- Front Tire
- 29 x 9-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Rear Suspension
- Trailing Arm Walker Evans 2.5 in. Needle Shocks (comp adjust/remote res.)
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 29 x 11-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Dry Weight
- 1,379 lb. (625.5 kg)
- 90 in. (228.6 cm)
- Front Travel
- 16 in. (40.6 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal. (36 L)
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Havasu Red Pearl