2006 Suzuki QUADRACER LT-R450
The off-road racing world is about to get shaken up big time. Introducing the all-new Suzuki QuadRacer LT-R450. It has an aggressive, low and wide stance and stunning styling that lets everybody know it's engineered to provide race-winning performance right off the dealer's floor.
With a fuel-injected 450cc four-stroke powerplant based on the championship-winning Suzuki RM-Z450, the QuadRacer LT-R450 rewards you with blazing acceleration out of corners, matched by a flat-out sensational top-end performance. It's also designed to handle the nastiest tracks and come back for more. It has a technically advanced chassis and responsive, long-travel suspension front and rear, so you can choose you line and go for it.
There's even more good news. The QuadRacer LT-R450 is not only race-ready, it's also designed to shatter the myth that high performance has to be high priced.
So don't just race - race to win. With the all new Suzuki QuadRacer LT-R450.
- All new four-stroke, single cylinder, fuel injected, liquid cooled, DOHC. Four valve engine designed to be compact, lightweight and provide incredible performance
- Innovative Suzuki Advanced Sump System allows the engine mass and crankshaft to be positioned close to the ground for a low center of gravity and also keeping the engine as short as possible
- Aluminum cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzuki's own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material for improved heat transfer, lightweight and tighter piston clearance
- Lightweight magnesium clutch cover, magneto cover, and cylinder head cover for minimal weight and maximum durability
- Lightweight and durable titanium valves are used for precise valve control at high rpm and reduced reciprocating mass. Titanium intake valves measure 36mm and 29mm on the exhaust
- Lightweight forged aluminum pistons use a new 3 ring design with cutaway sides, oil retaining grooves for reduced friction and the oil control ring features a high performance chrome nitride plating for less friction and improved strength
- New five speed transmission is exceptionally compact with larger 1st and 2nd gears mounted outboard while the 3rd, 4th and 5th gears are mounted inside for a compact engine layout and superb handling
- The LT-R450 utilizes a convenient electric starter for easier starts with a kick starter available as an optional kit
- A new high capacity radiator is used to handle the high performance engine output combined with a compact and lightweight, ring type cooling fan for maximum effeciency
- Advanced and lightweight electronic fuel injection system with a 42mm bore and multi hole type injector for optimum atomization, smooth throttle response and maximum performance
- New cylinder head features a narrow included valve angle creating a compact cylinder head design, compact combustion chamber and featuring 12.0:1 compression ratio for maximum performance
- High peformance ECM utilizes a high spec 16 bit CPU for quick fuel injection calculations and is designed to compact and lightweight
- All new stainless steel center exhaust system utilizes a compact centrally located muffler layout for improved mass centralization, improved stability, and higher cornering performance
- All new high-tensile steel frame designed for optimum rigidity, maximum durability and features a compact and lower profile for a lower center of gravity and unmatched cornering performance
- New race-ready steel rear swingarm providing 3 times more flexibility and a smoother arc of movement for optimum handling perfomance in any environment
- All new wider independent double wishbone front suspension with fully adjustable Kayaba piggyback reservoir style front shocks featuring 40mm pistons and a sturdy 14mm shock rod for superb damping and incredible performance
- Kayaba rear shock features adustable high and low speed compression, rebound and preload with a 50mm piston, 18mm rod and piggyback reservoir design providing 290mm of rear wheel travel
- Special Dunlop radial tires designed specifically for the LT-R450 combined with smaller 10 x 5.5 inch aluminum rear wheels and 18 x 10 inch aluminum front wheels for a lower center of gravity and superb cornering stability
- High peformance dual hydraulic front disc brakes with 160mm front rotors and a single hydraulic rear brake caliper mounted on a forged aluminum mounting bracket and a 190mm rear disc
- Rugged Serrated large footpegs provide excellent grip and control
- Aggressive new styling highlights the high performance nature of the QuadRacer R450. The LT-R450 is styled with a low and wide profile to further emphasize the lightweight performance intent of the machine
- The LT-R450 has a GSX-R and Hayabusa inspired multi-reflector headlight that is easily removable with a single bolt and an ultra compact LED tailight at the rear
- Aggressively styled radiator shrouds, front and rear fenders, and T-shaped seat provide a sharp new look and maximum rider mobility for the control
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve
- 450 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 95.5 x 62.8 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Independent, double A-arm, fully adjustable preload, compression & rebound damping
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic discs
- Front Tires
- AT20 x 7 R10
- Rear Suspension
- Linkage-type, gas/oil damped, fully adjustable spring preload, adjustable compression and rebound damping
- Rear Travel
- 11.4 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Single hydraulic disc
- Rear Tires
- AT18 x 10 R8
- High-tensile steel frame
- Dry Weight
- 368 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.6 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 9.44 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 72.6" x 49.0" x 42.7"
- 50.6 in.
- Final Drive
- 5-speed constant mesh
- multi-reflector headlight, ultra compact LED tailight
- Yellow, White